Waterloo Fun Facts
- Elvis Costello, Willie Nelson and the Lollapalooza Music Festival have all performed at Waterloo
- The film Silent (2006) was filmed primarily at Waterloo
- Waterloo Village was a stopping point for hobos shortly after the great depression, the area later became occupied by them, which eventually helped to save the village from being desolate and torn down.
- 40 concerts are held at the field every summer
- Post World War II, Waterloo Village was saved by two teenagers who pursued their dream to revive the town
- The Lenape Indian Tribe originated from this area
- The Waterlooo area is host to a slew of bird species including Yellow Warblers, American Robins, Red Wing Blackbirds and many more